Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Grilled Teryaki Chicken with Smashed Butternut Squash


I’m a grillin’ fool right now. I love summer time, but it’s so hot in the AZ that we do all we can to stay cool. I think it’ll be 111 degrees today, so you can understand why I like to avoid turning on my oven. In fact, our pool is too hot to swim in. Ridiculous really.
This gave me an opportunity to try a new, handmade, award winning salsa that a friend recently dropped off. I thought it sounded great to top this meal with it the day she stopped by.
I decided to try the Salsa Patron Easy Does It (mild) salsa first. I opted not to burn the kids. Well, let me tell you, it was a smash hit. My kids couldn’t’ get enough of this delicious and fresh, flavorful handmade salsa.
Here’s the low down on Award Winning Salsa Patron:
Salsa Patron salsas are fresh and hand chopped. They contain no preservatives and are GF (gluten free).
Must be refrigerated and has a “shelf life” of about 65 days.
24 oz jars sell for 8.99 plus tax and shipping
Currently 6 flavors with a 7th on it’s way soon. I’m totally digging the names too.
Flavors as follows:
Mild: Easy Does It
Also Mild with extra cilantro: Seriously Cilantro
Medium: Middle of the Road
Medium with extra garlic, onion, Anaheim chili and cilantro: It’s All That and More
Regular Hot: Hot Stuff
Hot with Ghost Chili: Too Hot to Handle
Coming soon . . . Hot with Trinidad Scorpion Chile: Stupid Hot!
Orders can be taken through our email: SalsaPatron@yahoo.com
Product should be in production in the next 3-4 weeks, but possibly sooner.
You can like their Facebook page at Salsa Patron.

No comments:

Post a Comment