Wednesday, July 25, 2012

hot wings


Hot Damn! Wings


Happy Thursday, the weekend is almost here.  I'm very excited as I will be a whole year wiser this Saturday.  Woohoo!
 

I've been cooking up a storm this week and a hectic week it's been.  I hope you are enjoying some of the recipes I'm putting out there.  If so, I'd love to hear your feedback.  Any of your favorite dishes you'd like to see?  Any comfort foods you'd love to enjoy but not part of your Paleo lifestyle?  Leave me a comment, Tweet me or message me on Facebookand I'd love to put my spin on it.

I made a big batch of wings for the kiddos for dinner the other night.  They love em.  I'm not so fond of them because I don't like to eat the skin, but I do love buffalo sauce.  Frank's to be exact.  It's my favorite of all.  I'd roll in it if it didn't burn your eyeballs.

I baked these in the oven at 400 degrees (375 for convection) for roughly 40-50 minutes as they were frozen wings and then rolled in the sauce combo below.  Baking time for thawed is roughly 20-30 minutes.

1/2 cup Frank's Redhot Original
1/3 cup butter or ghee

Melt butter and combine with hot sauce.  Toss the fully cooked wings in and coat completely.  Serve and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment