Friday, October 12, 2012

peanut butter sauce


Averie’s 2 Minute Peanut Sauce (Garlic, Added Salt, and Soy Free!) 
1/3 C Peanut Butter
1/4 C Maple/Agave Blend (in whatever ratios you have/prefer)
1/4 C Sesame Oil (this is the Key Ingredient.  Do not skimp on this!)
1/4 C Apple Cider Vinegar ACV (if you don’t have ACV, use orange juice or regular vinegar) 
1 Tsp Ginger Powder (optional)
Wisk to Combine
Yum!
Shake it Up if you Wish or use a Blender of your choice.  I personally didn’t feel like washing anything extra so the whisk method works.
Will keep in the fridge for a week+.  It won’t last that long though!
Slather it On & Devour!
Or just dip the Spring Rolls directly into the Peanut Sauce
I have to have Tons of Peanut Sauce with Every.Single.Bite.
Peanut Sauce + Rice Paper Wraps with Fresh Veggies = Perfect!
I’ve also made This other Peanut Sauce Recipe in the Past.  It’s fairly similar to today’s recipe, I used my Vita for it, but that’s not imperative.
Pour Into a Container
In the Past, I’ve made some Other Wraps:

No comments:

Post a Comment