Thursday, October 13, 2011

callaloo drink

1 beet
1 long callaloo stalk
1 piece of ginger
1 very big cucumber
1 carrot

I wash them thoroughly, and then ran them all through my juicer then I squeezed one lime and one orange into the mixture. I gulped it down, knowing the feeling that would come after, it was delicious, within 2 minutes I felt high. Nothing beats a natural high. I started to think how wonderful my blood must be feeling, knowing my cells are being created by whatever I consume....oh yeah...

Oh boy this was more powerful than caffein. It picked me up so high...I felt awesome, bouncing off the walls. I swear by it. My body kept telling me how grateful it was.

Try it, I can't wait to hear what it did for you! For those of you who have seen me, you know I never ever get pimples...well now you know my secret. You all know I have energy for the world...now you know.

p.s.

1 comment: